PUNK FOR ME


PUNK BAGI SAYA


To me punk is not the way they dress or the way of life, not just about the music as well, and not also to say cool. To me punk is a way of thinking by rejecting the mindset of depravity in uniform and see a different point of view on everything that has happened in front of the eyes.

Indeed I've been started all of this from the music because I really liked the music whatever it is that I think is nice, but as time went on this mindset formed due to my habit of "DO NOT TRY TO LOVE WHAT OTHERS LIKE", from the music I listen to, from the clothes I wear, and much more.

Because I think it's a wonderful difference, the difference is also that unite us into a state. So do not ever be afraid to be different!!!

KEEP PUNK!!! AND STAY ON THE LINE!!!







0 komentar: